Applying for funding for support with nighttime monitoring for tonic-clonic seizures (Grand Mal) varies from local authority to local authority & also whether adult or child services are responsible.

You may also be able to apply to some charities that specialise in supporting people & families living with epilepsy we have included links to charities in the United Kingdom.

Please use the link below to choose between either adult services or children’s services.